January 25, 2013

Friggly Pants

Have you ever been in the midst of your morning routine and when it came time to slip on your slacks; you had a meltdown? I'm just curious to hear if it's just my kid who finds nearly all of her pants "friggly." Pants that she picks from the store, ones that were given as gifts, and even the hand me down ones: they're all painfully uncomfortable. So much so that when she's laying on the floor rigid and screaming in protest you'd think that every morning a demon inhabits my perfect child. I've done a little looking into clothing issues with kids and found this to be a bit of a taboo subject. They're just picky, or whiny, or becoming independent in their wardrobe. While I don't think she's just being picky, I don't think it's something that's screams medicate me!! I just wish she was comfortable in her own clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment